We offer various options for boarding. All of our facilities are cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis (more often as needed).
We feed Science Diet Maintenance products, however, we will ensure specialized diets are maintained. Licensed Veterinary Technicians are on staff daily to administer medications for those patients who are on daily medications (even on holidays).
We recommend that all patients be on a flea preventative. ALL boarding patients must be current on vaccinations, written proof of vaccinations must be kept on file.
Canine Required Vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP, and Bordetella
Feline Required Vaccinations: Rabies and FVRCP
(Price reflects cost/animal/night. $1 off/night if owner provides pet’s food.)
- Optional outdoor play and exercise area 24′ x 42′ enclosure with 6′ fencing
- Walks – 3 x daily (fenced area)
- Kennels have daylight windows.
- Runs – 3′ x 6 ($33.00/night)
- Kennels – various sizes
(Large Kennel $28.75/night
Sm/Med. Kennel $26.00/night)
(Price reflects cost/animal/night.)
- 9 Single condos – single 30″ x 30″ cage ($18.00/night)
- 8 Double condos – two (2) 24″ x 24″ cages with divider removed for more room ($20.00/night)
- Small Pets – Owner provides cage ($13.00/night)
- Optional play area – with climbing tree and windowsill for lounging
COMPLETING THE BOARDING REGISTRATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE A RESERVATION. PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY DATES ARE AVAILABLE.